Every business has printing requirements whether it is printing logos, leaflets & flyers, calendars & desk pads or marketing brochures. Although the branding, name and logo of the company remain standard all projects are different with different requirements.
Businesses in Dubai want to ensure they get quality printing at a reasonable price and delivered on time.
Since there are plenty of printing presses in Dubai it can be a tricky decision to choose which one to go for. Before choosing any printing press in Dubai for your project it is always wise to make an informed decision based on facts, advantages and disadvantages of traditional offset printing.
• Quality: Offset printing still produces the highest and best quality of printing available from all the current options in the market. The technological advancements mean that actual computer-to-plate system manufactures provides one of the highest levels of precision and superiority.
• Choice: The typical traditional offset printing allows plenty more choices when it comes to print materials than your other forms of printing. Typically in Dubai, many design projects and assignments seek non-standard paper sizes, shapes, and different kinds of inks and finishes to achieve the specific design and outcome they have in mind. All this can be achieved without great fuss with traditional offset printing. If this is the case with your project you should use a traditional offset printer.
• Special Effects: Traditional Offset printing also enables special effects including, spots effect, varnish effect and other special effects to be produced in a higher quality. This is extremely sought after for very creative and bold designs.
• Control: When color accuracy is of highest priority then there is no better option than offset printing. This is achieved due to the arrangement of the Pantone Inks and the Pantone Matching System. The colour processes which are used in digital printing simply are no match for the control achieved with the offset printers.
• Cost-Effective: If your printing requirements have a higher quantity then definitely it will work out to be a cheaper option since the most amount of time taken here is for organizing the template for the design – if the volume is high then it definitely is a more feasible option as once the initial set-up is done, printing extra copies is relatively cheaper. For example – company logo designs in Dubai is one of the most commonly printed items.
• Speed: Again if the volume is high, printing multiple copies happens much quicker as usually the template setting for the design is a time-consuming activity.
At the end of the day, your choice of choosing traditional offset printing in Dubai should be completely determined by your business requirements.
If you need company logo designs in Dubai or your business has a printing requirement isn’t it better to speak to a professional and get multiple quotes to compare the best deal?